FAQs about Greyhound Racing
The sport of greyhound racing has existed for decades. It was very popular up until the 1960s and 1970s where it hit its peak popularity. Since then it has slowly declined in popularity but there are still some places that support greyhound racing in Australia.
Learn more about what we do by reading these frequently asked questions:
Making profit from betting on Greyhound Racing Australia and Horse Racing Australia.
2. How long have you been in business?
3. Why should I invest in greyhound racing in Australia?
Good profit margins and fun.
4. How do I sign up?
Download the product after purchase or purchase membership
5. What are the payment options?
Bank transfer, PayPal
6. How often will I receive greyhound and Australian horse racing tips?
7. What are the benefits of being a member?
Members get inside info and access to a private thread.
8. Can I cancel my membership?
9. How do you come up with the tips?
Years of knowledge and study of form.
10. Why are you qualified to give greyhound racing tips?
I was born into the industry.
12. Is horse racing/investment more profitable than greyhound racing?
No!! The same as profit comes from how much you invest.
13. Can I bet on horse and greyhound racing outside of Australia?
14. Will signing up help me since I am a beginner in racing investment?
15. Do you offer any betting tools?
No, just advice.
16. Does racing hurt the greyhounds?
No! They love it.
17. Are the dogs chasing something during the race?
Yes, The lure or Hare.
18. Why are greyhounds used for racing?
19. Why are the dogs wearing muzzles?
To stop injuries.
20. How often does each dog race?
Weekly when fit.
Do you have a question that wasn’t answered on this page? If you are interested in learning more about greyhound racing in Australia, give Wagbet a call. Learn how you can sign up for really good racing tips from a greyhound racing NSW enthusiast.